If an individual wishes to apply and is eligible for a grant, they must do this through an organisation. The organisation could be a health worker, a social worker, a charity, or an organisation like Citizens’ Advice.
Please note that the organisation must be able to accept cheques as the Fund cannot send cheques to individuals. Applications from individuals will not be accepted.
- The representative completes the application form with the applicant’s details. Please include as much information as possible.
- The representative returns the application form by email to june.haynes@
richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk. If you cannot complete the form electronically, you can send the application in the post with a covering letter or headed note paper bearing your organisation’s logo to: June Haynes, South London Relief in Sickness Fund, Room 154, Wandsworth Town Hall, London, SW18 2PU. Please note that electronic/ typed applications are preferred.
- The representative will receive an acknowledgement from the Clerk to the Trustees.
- The Trustees of the Fund consider applications at their meetings. The Trustees meet four times a year. Check here for meeting dates.
- After a meeting, the Clerk to the Trustees will write to the representative who submitted the application to let them know whether the application was successful.